How to make a new home has personality? You just bought your new home and begin to decorate … where to start I love the house … that advice need to start liven..
If you want to make your new home look aged… take note..
– We need a contrasting colors and textures. The perfect vintage-country cottage room is a mix of soft, flowing white, rust and wooden elements.
– Paint that forgotten piece of antique furniture. A piece of furniture can get many more years of good use when painted to fit into a room’s design.
– Visit the Flea Market of the season and find those ancient objects that passionate you. Like old chandeliers, antique frames, pieces of zinc, glass vessels …
– Open shelving goes hand-in-hand with accessorizing and using your collections. What better way to display them than in a bookcase or free-standing piece of furniture?
– Textiles are very important, surround yourself with linen, cotton, burlap …. Add them where ever you can. Pillows, throws, window treatments, runners.
So…that’s my take on Vintage Cottage Style. Remember that it’s ….”Your home your personality, no rules you do … create the perfect home for you..”
Trends in furniture and decoration for 2016 remain in the continuum of styles from previous years: eclecticism, industrial, vintage and retro. And it is that trends and fashions are changing slowly in decoration and interior design. But that should not miss today at a fashion house…
Among them, the Farm “Fixer Upper” style is the most chic But that should not miss today in a house Fixer Upper
Home Staging is the act of preparing a private residence for sale in the real estate marketplace. The goal of staging is to make a home appealing to the highest number of potential buyers, thereby selling a property more swiftly and for more money.
Abrimos el Taller de Iniciación a la Pintura Chalk Paint y acabado Vintage en San Antonio Texas. Si sabes español o lo estas aprendiendo, esta es tu oportunidad de disfrutar de un taller divertido, practicar tu español en un ambiente, agradable, con gente interesante y a fin a tus gustos..
Karen Coxon is the artist “My shop is about recycling and rethinking items”. Use items found in thrift stores, garage sales and estate sales. Take things that people do not want more and new again. Lighting was inspired when visiting New York and went to the district lighting. This is where I first saw Edison bulb. It also makes all kinds of custom work. Kitts original and unique designs seon and now you can find them in Unik Vintage Warehouse.
We are very proud to have Karen to give Ünik this unique that characterizes us.